ToCall Magazine #6
This issue features only contributions from women – to celebrate all those women, the world over, who are creating great concrete poetry!
The traditional one-word poem on the cover is based on a poem by Ruth Wolf-Rehfeldt. The title of the original poem „Sammlung/Streuung“ fits well with what we are doing with this magazine: collecting works and spreading the word.
Edited, published and printed by psw, stocked by Timglaset.
Mimeo printed edition of 100 copies
- Ana María Uribe (Argentinia)
- Amanda Earl (Canada)
- Astra Papachristodoulou (Greece & UK)
- Cecilie Bjørgås Jordheim (Norway)
- Dani Spinosa (Canada)
- Elza Javakhishvili (Georgia & Germany)
- Emma Lloyd (UK)
- Erica Baum (USA)
- Imogen Reid (UK)
- Johanna Drucker (USA)
- Kamilla Jørgensen (Denmark)
- Kimberly Campanello (USA & Ireland)
- Lina Nordenström (Sweden)
- Maggie Rosenau (USA)
- Rosaire Appel (USA)